1. Profrent will refund your Insurance excess, up to the amount of R2000.00 in the unlikely event that your vehicle was stolen, or broken into, subject to the following:
1. You have requested the Vehicle Attendant to guard your vehicle
2. You have in your possession, a valid Parking Ticket received from the Attendant.
3. Forced Entry is clearly visible in the case of a Break-in
4. The incident was reported to Profrent Management before the vehicle was moved.
5. An Incident Notification form has been completed in duplicate.
6. The SAPS case number is supplied with in 3 days.
7. Proof of Insurance cover and Excess amount payable supplied within 3 days
8. Ticket only valid during Profrent Operating hours and is limited to the day of ticket issue.
2. We respect the privacy of all visitors to this site. You may use this site without providing any personal information. However, so that we can continually assess the popularity of the site and improve it for our visitors, we collect information on the number of visits to the site, pages viewed, etc.
3. Profrent retains copyright in the website and all current and future content displayed on the website.
Profrent grants you, the user, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable right to access, display, use, download and otherwise copy the current and future content of the website for informational purposes only.
4. We value comments received from visitors to our site. However, you agree not to transmit any material that is unlawful or harmful, defamatory, abusive, threatening, vulgar or obscene. You remain liable to any third party for your comments, and Profrent is not liable to any third party regarding the content of your comments.
Telephone: +27 (0)41 5833768
Fax: +27 (0)86 6555968